Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break with the Decker Family

For spring break, my oldest sister and her awesome family packed up and headed to TX to visit! Their first stop was to visit some friend's in San Antonio. Harrison and I crashed their party and met them there. (I wanted all the time I could have with family!) One morning I woke up to this cute sight! Good old Justus helping out by giving both the babies their morning bottles.When Chance woke up he was a distraction but they all had so much fun playing together.
A bunch of sleepy heads! This was the only time I got my camera out while we were there. We spent a day at SeaWorld (and I didn't want my camera to get wet) and a day at he River Walk (and I already took pictures there).
Once we got to our house in Houston, they boys were sick of driving and ready to run around. They had a good time in the sprinkler.
Except Gage...not really sure what happened, BUT...
I love that face and his cute hair!


Then we spent an evening at the Houston Rodeo and we made it to the Live Stock Show and more of the carnival this time. Harrison loved the bunnies and knew not to get his hands too close.
A couple of cute cowboys...riding in their John Deere
More boys join the party.

And of course we had to go back to the petting zoo and everyone loved it! I love this boy, he is always so animated!
We found a chicken.
How many Decker boys does it take to feed 1 goat? Not sure but we have 3 trying right here.

Talon only needed a minute to warm up. I guess a big dog at home takes away most animal fears.

I love this face. Talon is only 5 weeks younger than Harrison and these two are going to be some serious trouble!
Riding a goat.
Petting the wombat (I thought it was a kangaroo but I was told otherwise!)
Apparently this goat wanted to come home with the Decker family. They have some room but I don't think the zoo people would let him go. He likes you Dest!
Justus finding his own animal to pet.
Trying to pet the prize winning pig!
Can't visit Texas without seeing a long horn. This was as close as we wanted to get.
We all got to spend sometime at the carnival but I guess I was distracted by the rides and didn't take any pictures. We also went to Chuck E. Cheese and the park (again I forgot my camera!) I need to get better about that! The boys didn't want to go to the beach (they had enough driving) but we had a great time playing games. We are addicted to Killer Bunnies now!

Thanks for coming down Deckers! I know it was a lot of driving and the week went really fast but we had a great time. Love you guys and can't wait to see you guys again soon!

No comments: