Monday, April 26, 2010

18 month photo shoot

Our little boy is now 18 months old and with that I almost feel like I can't call him a baby anymore! He will always be my baby though right? Now that I am a SAHM I am trying to learn some new skills and got this great camera for an early Christmas present from Jeff and my parents surprised me with Photoshop for my birthday. Then Jeff's parents gave me money to buy a tripod for my birthday as well. It has been really fun learning to use everything and I feel like this was a much more successful photo shoot with Harrison then other attempts. I had a good time playing with Photoshop to add some enhancements to the pictures.

I hope you enjoy as much as we enjoy the many faces of Harrison at 18 months old!
























3 comments:

Olesia said...

The pictures turned out SOOO good! He is so adorable. Love the cute chunky cheeks.

Jamie said...

So cute!! Some of the pictures remind me of a baby photo of Byron. Surprisingly, there is a lot of similarity! But I can definitely see A LOT of Jeff!

What camera did you get? I got a new camera for Christmas and it has been so much fun playing with it. I can't wait to get our new computer (long story) so I can start playing with the pictures. Great job!

Jamie said...

Regarding your camera... I have one like yours! Mine is the xsi. We'll have to share tips!