Monday, May 17, 2010

Fun with Daddy!

Harrison loves his Daddy and his Daddy loves him! We are getting ready to leave Daddy for the next 2 weeks to visit Grandparents and meet 2 cousins for the first time! We are very excited but sad that Daddy cannot join us. So, this weekend Harrison spent a lot of time with Daddy.
His favorite is blowing bubbles. He came from the other side of the yard when he saw his Daddy pull out the bubbles.
He chases them around and yells bubble "buboo" and "pop". We just love it!
Who knew some soap could bring such joy to Harrison. Jeff always tries to blow big bubbles for Harrison to pop.
After several conversations (over the course of our marriage) and lately several prayers, we have decided that it is time for Jeff to take the LSAT and see what happens. Jeff feels that there is more and he wants a job that really challenges him. So with 4 months before his test date, he has begun a good study plan. Harrison continues to want to spend time with his dad, so he got out his own books and came over to the table to "study" and read as well. It was too cute.
I think I have two very smart boys in my house! I am excited for Jeff and hope that Harrison can always see what a hard worker his Dad is!
I love my boys!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute. It's so important for boys to have bonding time with their dad. Talton's always been a daddy's boy, which made me feel a little bad for a long time until I realized what a terrific role model Ty is and how nice it is to be able to have some "me time" while the boys play together. Good luck to Jeff on the LSAT! Ty would love to be able to go to law school, but I don't know if we'll ever be able to afford it. Let me know if you have any tips!

Nathan and Emily said...

I love all these pictures of HD! And law school? Wow! You'll have to fill me in sometime on all these possible plans! Enjoy your trip!
PS - Are you still coming to Utah sometime?