Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Midwest Travels

Well, we have been gone 1 week now, with 1 week still to go! Harrison and I left Daddy at home to come and visit family. We started out on a plane to Ohio and spent all last week with Jeff's family and our newest nephew. Harrison meet his little cousin, Stratt for the first time and we really enjoyed hanging out with Jeff's parents (Grandpa and Grandma) and Jeff's younger sister and her family. It was a great time and at the end of the week, Grandma, Grandpa, Harrison and I continued our travels by car from Ohio to Chicago. There we got to visit Jeff's older brother and his little family and meet our newest addition to the Ward family, little Alpha. She is so sweet and Harrison had a great time with his little cousins. We were there for her blessing on Sunday and then continued on to my parent's home at the end of the weekend. Hopefully we are going to lay low this week and hang out with our Decker cousins for a few days. I will get some pictures posted of our trip when I have some time away from chasing Harrison around a house much bigger then I am used too!

No comments: