Thursday, August 12, 2010

Five Years Ago Today...

Five years ago today...I walked out of the Chicago, IL LDS Temple holding the hand of the love of my life. We were married for time and all eternity and I thought life couldn't get any better!



We were surrounded by friends and family. We had the love and support of our parents and couldn't be more grateful for everyone who was (and is) there for us.

We danced the night away and we were both so happy!
The only mistake I made that day was thinking that life couldn't get any better! It has only gotten better. We have grown so much these last five years. I have watched Jeff go from a wonderful person to the best husband to me and father to our little boy. Every day truly does get better.
I am so grateful for the eternity that we have together!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Congratulations!

Sunshine said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! (: