Sunday, August 8, 2010

To the Park and Funny Hats

After such a fun trip to this great indoor park, we decided to head back later that week. I kept telling Jeff how great it was and how much fun Harrison had, so he came along too. That helped me be able to take more pictures then I normally am able to.

Harrison getting ready to go down the slide that is so big when compared to him, but he isn't scared at all!
Stopping on the hump and needing a little push...
Made it to the bottom. He went down this slide several times and every time he would get to the bottom, stand up and then jump off. I think he liked that almost more then the slide.
The way up into the maze of the playground.
There was an even bigger slide that involved climbing through all the tunnels to the top. In order for Harrison to make it, I went with him on his trial run. We are almost to the top!
Of course he loved it. I thought it was too fast for him by himself so Jeff got to go with him the next time. This place is huge. Jeff is in the orange shirt and Harrison is right in front of him.
Almost there...
and distracted. Just before the slide is a little ball. The thing wabbles all over and is just suspended there. I think it is pretty terrifying but Harrison loved it.
Finally they made it to the bottom.
When he wanted to go again and neither Jeff nor I wanted to climb through that maze again, I decided I would go down these slides with him instead. It was so much fun and I'm sure we will be back many more times.
Just a little fun side...every time Harrison eats a fruit cup, he lets me know he is done by making the empty cup into a hat. He thinks he is so funny.

And I'm sure my laughing at him every time just adds to that, but how could you not laugh. This little boy is cute and funny!

No comments: