Wednesday, April 6, 2011

For Fun!

I know I just did a long post, but I really was excited about these pictures. My sister has been living with us for these last few months and offered to take some pictures of Harrison and me since I am usually the one taking the pictures and quite frankly on a normal day, I don't always feel ready to smile for a picture. So, last Sunday, I was ready as was my wonderful sister Dillan and we even got Harrison to cooperate. I had about 25 that I picked, but just wanted to share a few.








Then I got a few of just him (I am getting ready to do his 2 1/2 year pictures soon). I just love this smiley little guy!

2 comments:

Trishelle said...

That smile of H.'s is the very definition of happiness! I'm convinced that little smile of his could crack even the grumpiest of grumps!!

Jamie said...

Great pictures!! It's so important to get out from behind the lense so the kids know you were there, too. What a treasure!