Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I love celebrating holidays and this one is a lot of fun! It was really great this year because Harrison was able to start helping with the process. We had a great day that involved presents, relaxing (for Jeff), a lot of food and music.
Harrison picked out this tie for Jeff.
And he decorated the wrapping paper for Jeff's other present.
I think he was surprised the we got him an IPod dock. We have been talking about it since before Christmas, so I bit the bullet and got it. We use it just about every day now.
We really love Bose!
We had waffles for breakfast and I made some sort of stuffed chicken that Jeff really wanted. But what I think we all enjoyed the most was this...
my first attempt at a German Chocolate cake. It was a lot of work but so good! We had a great Father's Day and loved spending the day together and going to church. Next year Harrison will get up and sing with the primary! Crazy! We really love Jeff and are grateful for all he does for our family. We are glad to have this day each year to remember and celebrate him! He is a great husband and great dad and I love having him!

We love our dad's too and were so happy to have them to talk to on Father's day and Harrison made them some cute cards. I have some wonderful men in my life!



No comments: