Sunday, February 12, 2012

Blog Binge

It seems like I have a few days where life slows down and then weeks where it seems to never stop. Finally, I have some time to break from life to talk about life. So, sorry there are a bunch of posts all in a row!

The last few weeks have been pretty low key though. We have enjoyed some down time while settling into our new normal. We are back in the swing of things and even get out of the house every now and then. Last Friday I packed up both kids, made a trip to the post office and then to the park (an indoor one) for a while. I was pretty proud of myself! We all left the house happy and came home happy!

Here are just some random pictures from the last couple of weeks.
A slow, quiet start to the morning. I don't always love having both of my kids in my bed, but this morning they were both happy and snuggly! I loved it!
Tummy Time.

It doesn't last long, but then we spend some time on our back too.
And Harrison loves to join Raegan for a while. She loves having her big brother around.

Making faces.

Sleepy baby.

So, recently nap time with Harrison has become a sort of nightmare. Jeff suggested turning it into rest time where he picks a toy (or 2) and then plays quietly in his room until we come get him. Usually it lasts about 2 hours and it is still a nice break for us and Harrison sleeps better at night too. On a rare day he will still fall asleep. On this day it was in his beanbag. Another day he was on the floor.
My little handy man.
Harrison built his own fort with his blankets between our couch and chair. Then he invited Raegan in. I was a little scared for her life, but someday she probably won't be allowed in his forts anymore, so I hope she enjoyed it.
Raegan is developing more of a personality every day. She seems to have more nap times and awake times now. She is such a joy and although we don't always know what to do when she crys (she isn't a pacifier kid or a thumb sucker), we love her to pieces and love the smiles we get most of the time!



This weekend we made milk shakes too. I don't know if we have ever done this with Harrison, but he loved it and managed to eat more then he wore!

No comments: