Sunday, February 12, 2012

Presents from Auntie

So, just a quick background, I have several Aunts. My dad has several sisters, but my mom only has one. This one happened to be around a lot when I was little and has always been Auntie. She had no children of her own and has gone from spoiling me to now spoiling me and my children. Over the last 2 weeks, we have received 7 packages. It has been a lot of fun and we are grateful for all of them. One was even some comfy lounging clothes for me! It was awesome.
Harrison was the lucky recipient of most of the packages (4 of them).
He got some awesome dress up.
And some tools (sorry not the greatest picture). He loves playing with his tools and is helping me learn all the names of tools.
Then just when we thought Harrison couldn't get anymore, he got a Curious George package yesterday. He loves the blanket, books, movie and little George car.


He even got to sleep with his new blanket!
Then Raegan got some beautiful new dresses and outfits. Most of the stuff is still big, but should fit her soon. I can't wait. They are some beautiful dresses. She also got the cutest little boots and I can't wait for them to fit her.
Then the creme de la creme...a beautiful Moses basket. It is almost too pretty to put a little spit up and pooping girl in, but we do anyway!
Sleepy baby.
And her brother wanted to get a closer look too.
When I told him he was too big to get in, he got his own blanket and pillow and wanted to lay down with her.



I love these too so much. Thank you Auntie for spoiling us these last few weeks with all your amazing presents. Hopefully we will get to see you soon!


No comments: