Thursday, February 23, 2012

Valentines Day

Valentines Day was a busy day. We started by running around so we could be ready for Preschool in the morning. I managed to get a picture of Raegan ready to go while Harrison was finishing breakfast.
Then we had a party to go to. Harrison had a great time making valentines and playing with friends. We even had heart shaped sandwiches. (Sorry no pictures-this taking 2 kids out thing is still new to me!)

Jeff got me flowers. Love them and they all opened up! I just threw them away yesterday and it made me so sad!
And we did an outfit change...out of necessity. This little girl goes through at least 2 outfits a day.
I love this tutu! It is her first. Not sure she was in love with it, but I'm sure she will love them when she can twirl.
Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: