Thursday, July 29, 2010

Quiet Time

Harrison LOVES to read books. He would spend all day doing it. He also loves TV. I guess these are his quiet time activities. It is the only times he holds still.
He watched Dora the Explorer and of course, I had a book. He loves the book too! Last Sunday afternoon, he and Daddy had some quiet reading time.
I just love these boys!
Then on Monday I decided to grab a shot of our glazed over TV watcher. He hardly ever sits and watches TV, but stands here the whole show. It is pretty funny!
Elmo is another favorite at our house!

He would watch TV and read all day if I let him so we have to moderate.

1 comment:

R.A.A.H. said...

I guess it's nice sometimes when they'll sit and watch TV because then you can at least get something done. Are you sick of Dora yet? Alek loves Dora and after awhile I get so tired of the character's voices. It's funny that he stands to watch, you would think he would want to relax and enjoy his show. Alek will also stand, but usually he has to lay on his pillow on the couch.