Sunday, April 15, 2012

Randomness-The beginning

Mid March Jeff and I both got new phones. I will just say we really needed new phones quite a while ago, but we waited and ended up getting iPhones. While we didn't really need these, they are awesome (we never even had data phones before) and we are both loving the convenience of them. Also, I find myself taking more pictures (as does Jeff) so we are capturing more fun moments when sometimes I wouldn't just have my camera out.

So, with that, there will probably be more posts of randomness in the future!

Smiley Girl

Harrison walking to preschool with his friends. I love that instead of holding their mom's hands, they decided to hold each other's hands!
Thumb sucker!
And her thumb sucking here caused her finger to be all red!
This girl smiles a lot and it is contagious. I love this picture!
Tortilla face.
He fell asleep the other day book open, light on and knees up.
Experimenting with how to wear a hat.
More smilesPlaying with toys. She is just starting to get the hang of toys.
Sticking out her tongue.
And our cute little man. Always ready to pose for a picture.

No comments: