Monday, April 2, 2012

The Willerth's Come to Town

**Warning--Picture Overload**

We had such a great time when my family came to town. My parents were able to come with my 2 youngest siblings on spring break and stay with us for a week after Raegan's blessing. We were pretty spoiled spending a week with Jeff's family and then another week with my family, but we loved it all.
We managed to fit a lot into a week. I had more planned but when we were already pretty worn out by Thursday we decided to take Friday to relax and just hung out at the house. We got some projects done. We also managed to squeeze in some Wii Bowling and Just Dance 3. Harrison showed off his mad bowling skills and managed to win a few games.

My family came Saturday night and were not even out of the car before Harrison insisted on showing off his cars.
Sunday was church, Raegan's blessing (see seperate post), a big dinner and celebrating the blessing and my mom's birthday which was on Monday. And again Harrison showing his own race car.

Monday, Galveston to hang out on the beach. This was Raegan's first beach trip. She didn't mind the swim suit or hat.



She loved the water and if it had not been so sunny, I would have let her kick around in the water all day. But I was way too worried about the sun.
So, then she spent most of the day in the tent while we all played. She didn't mind for the first few hours.
Trying out the boogie board.
Some of the kids even braved the tall blowup slide at the beach.

Digging for crabs. We found quite a few hermit crabs.
Trying to recover from the sun.Tuesday we went to the Downtown Aquarium. It was our first visit and there is a lot more there then fish. They have rides, a train through a shark tank, exhibits, a place to pet stingrays, white tigers and birds. Who knew?

Harrison trying to get the bird to wave.
Love this...my mom caught this with Jeff and Harrison.

Apparently, no one told my dad the tiger is fake!

Shark train.
Petting the sting rays. Harrison was a little timid until he saw us do it. Then I never thought we would leave the room.











Wednesday we went to the park to play and feed the ducks. I had scouts that night so we stayed close. We got back early afternoon and decided to let Harrison skip a nap. Guess he just couldn't make it.
We (the girls) went shopping on Thursday and then spent the evening at home playing games. My dad and Jeff went to the Shell Houston Open (until they got rained out) and Drake stayed with Harrison. Everyone had a fun day!
Raegan is a little shopper!




Hanging out on Friday. We got some projects done and the kids just got to stay home. I think they all needed that.

And Harrison and Uncle Drake built a pretty sweet little town with his blocks.

No comments: