Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Birthday party fit for a 4 year old


 Call me crazy, but I decided to have a party for Harrison this year.  Last year plans got foiled when I got put on bed rest so this year, I went a little crazy.  We did a Halloween theme so that we could leave the decorations up longer and then all the kids got to wear their costumes to the party.  Harrison's birthday fell on a Friday so we had a party with activities and lunch on his birthday!  Good thing my mom was there to help.  It was a lot of work, but so much fun and all of the friends Harrison invited where able to at least come by for part of the party.  He is one lucky little boy!

Some decorations, food and activities...





 The birthday boy in his Jake costume (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates).
 and with little sister (in her mummy costume)
 The party guests arrived and it was a lot of fun.  We are missing 2 in this picture who came late.









It was a fun 2 hours and I know Harrison will remember it forever.  I hope the rest of the kids had half as much fun as he did!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Dionne those pics are adorable. What a great party!