Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Soccer 2012

Harrison has really enjoyed this soccer season.  I think we picked a good sport for him to start.  We will see if he sticks with it or if we go with something else.  So, they had picture day October 20th.  I was just a little appalled at the the prices so I took Harrison and did my own pictures.  I think they turned out pretty well.  We did order him a team picture though.  So here are the pictures I took, and I think they look pretty good.  I still might do some photoshop, but for now, they are good enough to share.



 I did take a quick team picture, but I am waiting to get his real team picture back.
 And then they did funny faces.  I think only some of the kids understood.  Of course, Harrison was all over the make a funny face pose!

Then, I have this awesome lens for my camera that I almost never use.  I was able to use it with my sister's engagements but it isn't the great for close shots, which is normally what I take with my kids.  Well, it was great on the soccer field and I'm so glad I got it out.  I enjoyed being able to zoom in on some of the soccer action.

 Not always ready for the game.

 Curses you defender...blocked my shot.  And the goalie blocked that goal, but he tried and did a great job.
 Anytime they had to re-line up, they would all be doing their own thing.  That is 3-4 year old soccer I guess.  And I am a proud soccer mom!  Love to watch Harrison and his friends play!

No comments: