Saturday, October 20, 2012

September Highlights


My lovely little sister messaged me nearly two weeks ago now and begged me to update our blog.  I felt like I just did, but told her I would get on it.  Well, 2 weeks later and I realized that not only did I not blog much about September, but it is past the middle of October. September came and left so fast!  I felt like we were trying to get back into the swing of things and now it is the middle of October! So, here is a rundown of some pictures of September.
Enjoying a few minutes before church.

 Helping with the laundry.
 Raegan had taken to standing up next to anything.  It started with just the table in the playroom (it is a little lower) and now she will pull herself up on just about anything.


 Harrison attempting to be a baby.
 Raegan is also crawling now.  It started as scooting and now she crawls everywhere and gets into everything.


Once she gets somewhere, she loves to sit up and watch or play.  She wears out the bottom on a lot of her clothes from all the time she spends pivoting around on her bottom!




 Jeff laid down with Harrison one Sunday afternoon while I laid Raegan down and when I was done getting her to sleep, I found this...
 Harrison is loving preschool and is doing really well this year too.  Here he made a school bus out of treats.
 Harrison loves playing with his toys and finds all sorts of interesting ways to do that so his sister does not get into his stuff.
 Enjoying ice cream after his first soccer game!  He did well and is enjoying it most of the time.
 Getting our stretches in!
 Raegan loves to eat and you can also see here her nice forehead bump!  She fell out of her stroller one day and her forehead met the concrete.  Luckily it wasn't too bad but she didn't look good for days!
 And since our weather is cooling off some, we have been getting to the park more often.  Raegan doesn't like the park quite as much as her brother, but she does spend most of her time in the stroller and the swings.  What else is there for a crawling baby who puts everything in their mouth?
 



 I managed to get both the kids in their "Big Brother"/"Little Sister" shirts on the same day.  Too bad it wasn't a day when they wanted to have their picture taken!

So, that was our September in a nut shell.  Hopefully, I can catch up and stay caught up soon!

No comments: