Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A little of Life lately

Before school started up again we decided to take the kids bowling.  They all loved it and did pretty well with bumpers.  I almost beat Jeff too!




 The girls love to play at a little park at the school while we wait to pick up Harrison.  They love to hold hands and go down double slides...
 sometimes Raegan forgets to let go!  Good thing Bode is pretty tough :)
 Ohio State played in the National championship game this year...it was a great game!!  The kids sported some gear.
 Harrison tried to make it to the end.
The kids all climbed into my bed one morning when I was done making it.  They all laid together for a while laughing and playing.  I thought it was cute.
And I'm not sure if it is the teacher or mom in me, but something about seeing my child relax with a book just melts my heart!  It gets me every time!

No comments: