Friday, January 9, 2015

Birthdays continued

So besides Christmas and Raegan's birthday, I also have a birthday just after Christmas.  This year it was more of a birthday weekend and it was pretty awesome.
Jeff and I went out on a datenight.  We did some shopping and spent some time at Dave and Busters.  I had fun beating Jeff and skeeball and watching him dominate at Super Monkey Ball.  (This was a favorite game that we played back in the dorms before we were even dating.  We had forgotten about it and it was a fun discovery for us!)

The next day was relaxing and we hung out as a family and Jeff picked up pizza.  It was supposed to be Gino's East, but after a really frustrating experience, we found another great pizza place.  Then on my actual birthday, I was showered with attention and food.  Jeff made home made cinnamon rolls for breakfast, pizza for lunch/dinner and an awesome chocolate cake.  It was a great day!





 Don't let this fool you...it is one of the most awesome chocolate cakes I have ever had and that is saying a lot!

 It was an awesome day (weekend) of relaxation!  I got tons of birthday wishes from friends and family and felt so loved by everyone.  Here's to another year!

No comments: