Friday, January 9, 2015

Changes

Well, we started the new year with some changes.  Reagan got her second (but first real) haircut. Last time it was evening out her mullet.  This time, it was cutting off about 4 inches.
Before:

 After:


 And each year the kids move up in their Primary Classes.  This year Harrison started Senior Primary as a CTR 6.
 Raegan became the youngest Sunbeam in our ward and started Junior Primary.
 Bode became an honorary nursery member because I just got called to be a nursery leader in our ward.  So it was a big Sunday for everyone!
 And who couldn't tackle the world with these guys at your side.  They have their moments, but I know they love each other.  Someday they will see how important siblings are, just like I have seen in my life.
 And to have a big brother to look up too, I just love this look Bode gives her brother!  I can't wait to see the amazing things that these kids do throughout their lives!

No comments: