Friday, January 9, 2015

Rae Rae turns 3!

How did This turn into ...
so quickly!  Our little spunky girl, who has showed her strong will since I was just barely pregnant with her, is 3!  I can hardly wrap my head around it, but I'm so happy to be here!  She is a good girl, a great sister and a little princess.  She loves everything pink, princess, pretend play or musical.  We had a fun time celebrating her birthday.
She had fun being the center of attention, opening presents, having a few friends over and eating.

She loved her pink cupcakes.  She calls them her "Pinkalicious" cupcakes and has already put in her request for next year.




She is such a petite little girl, but still growing.  Her doctor's check up went well and she is a happy and usually healthy little girl.  Hopefully I get her 3 year pictures done soon and I'll get those up.  In the mean time, Happy Birthday sweet RaeRae!

No comments: