Thursday, July 15, 2010

How could I Forget?!

With traveling and all the craziness in our lives these days, I forgot to post about Father's Day. Luckily, I did not forget the day right? Anyway, it was more of a weekend celebration and we had a great time together as a family. Every afternoon, I think Harrison can sense when his Daddy is close. He starts to look out the window and wonder when Daddy is coming home. I love when he does this and I love that he stands on his toes...like maybe that extra little bit will help Daddy get home faster!
Harrison brought Daddy his special presents and when he was almost there, he wanted to start opening the gifts. They did make them to Jeff unopened though.
Harrison drew a picture for Daddy and then we got him a game and new sunglasses.

The extra surprise was a new waffle maker. We are probably the only people who don't have a waffle maker (I'm more of a pancake person!) but I broke down and got Jeff a waffle maker. Then, we used it to make some wonderful waffles for breakfast.
I am married to the most wonderful man! He is amazing dad and husband. He works very hard and I am so grateful for all he does for our little family! Love you babe!

No comments: