Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sad Day

Well, after a lot of debate and trying to push this off, we finally decided to cut the hair. I love this hair and we have trimmed and kept it off his neck, but with summer being so hot...my poor boy gets so hot and sweaty! I just love this blondey hair...
It doesn't look too long, but still not quite the best summer cut.
Here are the casualties of the cut. It made me so sad to watch the hair come off his head. I just love playing with his hair and running my fingers through it. That blond is just to die for too! People keep telling me that it won't last long, but I don't see it going anywhere and I will enjoy it while it is here.
Here he is after...maybe not too different but to me it looks so short!
Still my same smiley baby and I think he feels lighter. We will see if we have less tangles and sweat with the heat and the pool!
I love that boy, with or without hair and in any way, shape or form I can have him!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember the same day with Talton. It's hard to let go of that long baby hair. . . it's kind of like admitting that they're not so little anymore. He looks so cute though--Love that huge grin!

Sunshine said...

well he still is your cute little Harrison.(: (;