Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Well, I can hardly believe it has been another year and another birthday for Jeff. I still can't believe he turned 27 today! We had a great time and got to celebrate most of the birthday yesterday. Being the day before Thanksgiving this year, he didn't want to have 2 big dinners 2 days in a row so we split it up. We had a nice shrimp dinner with hush puppies and then had presents.
My parents sent him a game and Ohio State shirt.

I made him some new rice bags.
Harrison made sure to have the party hats! He loves a good excuse to get out the party hat!
And Daddy was a good sport, but I guess they were both sick of me snapping pictures.
Then we had a great chocolate cake.


It's amazing what a little sugar can do!

I am so grateful for a wonderful husband (and father). Jeff is truly a blessing in my life and I feel so lucky to be his wife. He is smart, dedicated, loyal, loving, funny and adventurous (just to name a few). Love you babe!

No comments: