Friday, November 5, 2010

Trick or Treat

This was our first trick or treating Halloween! It was really fun and I think I enjoyed it as much as Harrison. On Saturday we went to a trunk or treat at our church. Harrison was ready to get started, but I needed to get a few pictures first...


Our so serious dragon!
He did a really good job of going up to the cars and saying trick or treat (although he was really quiet) and then saying thank you after they gave him his treat.

Eating the loot! He loved the suckers the best.
On our way home after a very long and sugar filled night.
Sunday we just went around our street and visited with neighbors. The temp was about 80 degrees so Harrison was only half dragon. He had a good time running from house to house with a few of the girls on our street. I didn't bring my camera out, but he looked pretty much the same both nights. We had a great time and look forward to being a trick or treating family now!!