Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm in trouble!

So as many people already know, my wonderful husband has a bit of a soft spot (cough, cough) for sports. (I am trying to be really nice! I love you Jeff and I knew all about your love of sports before I married you!) Anyway, I would say he is mostly into football, specifically college football, but he will sit and watch just about any sport if it is on and he has time. I can only think of 1 sport (including fishing, hunting and most other random sports) that my wonderful husband will not watch. He is not a race car or NASCAR fan. Thank goodness! Most sports I enjoy sitting down with him to watch, but I just don't understand how driving around in circles, faster then everybody else is fun!
Well, tonight as Jeff was checking what was on ESPN, Harrison noticed the racecars. Cars, the Disney movie, is a favorite at our house right now. We thought for sure, he wouldn't be interested, but we were wrong! He was glued to the race. It was the tail end so he got to watch just the last 5 minutes or so.

I guess mom trying to snap a picture just bugs a true NASCAR fan!
When it ended, we had some serious tears and it took some time to calm him down again! I guess now there is not a single sport that will not be watched in my house! Oh well! I love my boys!

No comments: