Thursday, January 7, 2010

All together again

For the first time in 2 years (and the first time ever for Harrison and my nephew Talon) the whole Willerth family was able to get together. It was so fun and although we were all only together for a day, it was still fun and involved more presents, my birthday, game night and of course a family picture.
A proud Grandpa and Grandma holding the 2 smallest grandsons
The crowd singing happy birthday...I can't believe I am 26!
The traditional family picture. I got photoshop for my birthday so I still need to make some enhancements but they are still good pictures on their own.

I love my family and am so glad I will be with them forever! The time that we have to spend with family is priceless and I am so glad for the many times we have to get together.

2 comments:

Trishelle said...

Dionne, you have a beautiful family! It's so great when everyone gets together. Those are truly some of the happiest moments, aren't they?!

Sunshine said...

hi! its chrissy!I really,really miss you!