Thursday, January 7, 2010

A few Firsts for the Baby

Well, I put it off long enough. Harrison has this white, blonde hair and little curls that I love. This is what I see when I look at my little baby...But it was getting long in the back and this is more what his dad saw (it is wet now because we are about to cut it!) So, with the help of Grandma and some aunts, Jeff and I gave Harrison his first hair cut on December 27, 2009.

I got to use the scissors to get rid of the really long stuff. He quickly decided that he hated it...
but kisses from Daddy help make him feel better!
Then Dad took the lead with the buzzer to thin out the back
His baby curls are gone and he looks more sad then I do!
And Harrison decides he is "all done" with the hair cut. The top was still pretty short so we will cut that the next time we cut his hair.
The day after Christmas, Chicago got dumped on. They said my parents got about 14 inches of snow at their house. Jeff took some pictures to help us remember it...we don't see snow like that anymore!

Then, we decided to go and do some sledding...uncle Drake is helping with Harrison.
He is having fun now. It was so funny watching him try to walk in those boots!
I think we are almost ready! This was Harrison's first sledding trip. He had a good time but we had a hard time keeping mittens on him so he didn't last very long before his hands were freezing. I brought him back early but it was a lot of fun and we all had a few fun trips down the hill. I didn't bring the camera, but some other people did so I will have to work on getting some action shots from them!

No comments: