Thursday, January 7, 2010

Blogging Madness


It hasn't even been that long since I last blogged but I have decided that I am not very good about writing in a journal so blogging has become my way to journal. Anyway, I just posted 5 entries before this so everyone is more than welcome to check them out. I didn't want to do just 1 or 2 long posts because I wanted to organize them for my own benefit. So, enjoy if you would like. The picture above didn't really fit anywhere but I love it. Harrison took forever to fall asleep for his nap while we were in Chicago. Finally when I didn't hear him anymore, I went in to check on him and found this...you will notice the empty tissue box next to him and the piles of tissue he is sleeping with. It was pretty funny and not too hard to clean up, but I did wait until he was awake. Nothing like a nap in the clouds...we moved the tissue box after that too!

3 comments:

Trishelle said...

I LOVE your profile pic!! Your little guys has such a bright, happy smile! Seriously, how can anyone be sad after seeing a smile like that?!

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! We're going to love keeping up with you. In fact, Sunshine will be a frequent visitor to your site...she loves to read blogs on Sundays so be expecting lots of comments from her.:) In fact, I think I'll surprise her on Sunday and show her yours!

Jamie said...

So fun to get caught up on all your Christmas happiness. I'm glad you had a great time with your family. Harrison is growing up so quickly!!

Sunshine said...

Mrs. Ward this is Chrissy Duncan. I'd like to invite you to my blog, but don't have your email address. Can you contact my mom or dad to give it to them.