Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning

Another Christmas morning...this time for real. Harrison got some more presents from his Grandma and Grandpa Willerth. He used his snow mittens to defend himself against his dad and the boxing gloves. Santa was great to everyone this year. Santa came to us early but my family got some great gifts and everyone was really happy. I was so happy to be there with everyone! It is hard being so far from all our family, but I enjoy every moment I have with them. Deana is trying to show Della how to use her new camera.
Harrison got a Cubs outfit from his aunts and uncles. I can't wait to get him in it! Go cubbies...maybe 2010 will be their year!
Diana is still trying to wake up, but I think she loves her new ipod!
Harrison is "All Done" opening presents. Now it is time to play and watch everone else finish up.
We spent Christmas eve at my Grandparent's house. We flew in Christmas Eve and went straight there. It was a long day and by the end of the night (about 9:30) Harrison was done. He just wanted to sleep and finally was falling asleep.
The tradition of matching Christmas PJs continues...this year was Superman.
Opening a few presents from Great Grandma and Grandpa.
Spending Christmas with our family was truly a blessing.

No comments: