Wednesday, October 20, 2010

2 year pictures

So, I love to take pictures of Harrison. He used to be so easy and I wish I took more pictures then. We had perfect weather so we went to a local botanical garden and despite me thinking it was a disaster, we got a lot of great shots. Thank you so much to my patient husband who kept me going despite a wet, sometimes crying and ever moving boy who did not want to smile. You will notice he is almost never looking at me in any of these pictures.
This was how the day started...
But we ended on a good note. You will notice the tear and the sucker!
Believe it or not, I got about 50 shots that I liked. I picked some of my favorites here (I didn't want to be uploading all night!) I did put them all up on Facebook though!
Here are some of my favorites...now to just pick out a few to frame! I wish I had more frames and more room for more pictures!

Always playing in the water!

The tough guy walk.
He doesn't look much like me but he will stand like me! Jeff laughed at this shot and figured Harrison was probably telling someone what to do! I guess I do that?! ;)
This face is classic Harrison!
Bashful.

I love this boy!

He finally looked at me!
Thinking about something deep, I'm sure!
I love this face!
Hide and Seek!
Whenever he has had enough...he reaches for you and says "need you"!

Love the background, wish he would have smiled!
Pouting or thinking?
Peek a boo!
I see you!


Walking away.



The face and real smile. Can you guess which is which?
Some of the many faces of Harrison.

4 comments:

Maria said...

I love these pictures! They are beautiful. Harrison is so cute. Thanks for sharing :)

Kristen said...

You did such a good job! I love them. He is such a cute kid.

Lauren said...

I found you! These are so cute! He is one cute little 2-year-old.

Jamie said...

Great job! The pictures are so cute! What editing software do you have? (for the blurring, etc.)