Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hair Cuts, Park and Being like Mommy

I think this face means we need a haircut! So, last Sunday evening, we decided to take care of Harrison's ever growing, thick hair. We changed this to...
this! He always looks so much sharper after a haircut. (The bath probably helps too!)
Happier to have the extra weight off and have some shorter hair.
It is finally cooling off down here. 60s in the morning and mid-80s at the hottest part of the day! We love it and have been spending more time at the park again. Harrison has missed the swings!
Look, no hands!


He is at his happiest outside playing! But who wouldn't be!
Trying to get my kisses!
Starting to use the big kid equipment.
And he still finds the water. We left after this because he was soaked. But we had a great time!
And last but not least, anyone who knew me as a child knows I started my fetish for bags at a very young age. I love bags! All bags. I save fun, nice bags from stores, I love purses and bags and I love carrying bags. Jeff always loves to point out that I have bags of stuff everywhere and usually I have more bags then everyone around me. Well, it looks like Harrison is following in Mommy's footsteps a little! He fills up his bags with things, asks me to help him get his backpack on and off he goes. I love it!

Say cheese!

No comments: