Saturday, October 9, 2010

Just Because

Looking back, it seems that our blog has been taken over by Harrison. I guess I'm not surprised...he has all the new things going on.

But right now, Jeff is taking the LSAT! That is exciting and big for our family. Back in April Jeff decided that he might want to take a different direction with his career, so be began studying for the LSAT. We still are not sure if it will mean Jeff going to law school or if we will go another direction. So much has changed since that decision in April. Jeff was laid off and now is working from home for another company and really enjoying his job. (And I enjoy his working from home!) He is working on product development and we are still waiting to hear back from another company about work as well. So many directions that our lives could take in the next year. Maybe we will be at law school...your guess is as good as mine. I guess we will continue to follow the promptings and enjoy what life gives us right now.

And right now, Jeff is sitting there taking a 4+ hour test. I am so proud of the hard work that he has put in the last 5+ months to study and prepare for this test. I am so excited for him! Not to get too cheesy, but I married a truly amazing man! He makes so many sacrifices for his family and I am so blessed to call him my husband! I hope you do amazing babe and Harrison and I are sending you all our love!

(He should hear back with the results by the beginning of November. We'll keep you all posted!)

1 comment:

Kerry said...

GOOD LUCK!! That is awesome. I think husbands are amazing with all the work they put in and the sacrifices they make. Let us know!