Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Like Father, Like Son!

So I was recently looking through some old pictures and stumbled across these pictures of Jeff as a little boy. I'm not sure exactly when they were taken, but I figured he had to be right around 2. So, when I did Harrison's pictures, I tried to get a similar shot. I wasn't sure my amateur camera skills could master the task of a studio, so I took Harrison into a studio, brought my pictures and had them duplicate the shot.

Although Harrison I know has parts of me...he definitely looks A LOT like his Dad.
Jeff
Harrison

Jeff
Harrison

2 comments:

Trishelle said...

D-O-P-P-L-E-G-A-N-G-E-R!! Those are awesome side by side comparisons!

Unknown said...

Harrison totally does look like Jeff (but there is definitely some of you in there, too!) Have you ever noticed that happens so often with the first child? We could do the exact same post. Talton is the spitting image of Ty.