Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Beginning of Halloween Festivities

I LOVE holidays! I always have and I love the excuse to decorate, dress with themes and I loved that with teaching! The kids love the holidays and it is like being a kid again. Harrison is getting older and more into the holidays now. We went to a Halloween party at a friends house last weekend. We all had a great time and Harrison got to wear his costume for the first time! It is so hot here though (I know bad planning!) so he didn't last very long in the whole costume. But he loves his dragon costume and loves to "roar" at people in it!
The lone picture before leaving for the party. I went dressed as his dragon trainer so maybe we can get pictures later when Harrison will cooperate!
Then our fun library time involved wearing your costume this week! He had a great time seeing all the other kids and loved all the costumes. He got to listen to a pumpkin book.

And during the songs, he sings and laughs. I know the shot is not the best angle, but I was holding him and just tried to get the laugh. He loves songs with actions!
We did a pumpkin art project and Harrison actually did really well.
Hanging out with his favorite superhero!

We are excited for the many activities still ahead and have really enjoyed everything so far...if we could just get it too cool off a little :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Harrison looks so cute in his costume! Toddler costumes are always the cutest.